Instagram @mrwisley

Monday, April 11, 2016

Relentless Restlessness

Relentless Restlessness, by George Couros <-- read this

Just to be clear, I completely accept the fact that I am still not a content creator. I am a curator, for now. Perhaps, over time, I will develop into a legitimate creator...but for now this is my baby step.

couros

I know that I'm always trying to improve. In fact, it's one of my core values, and it stems from my Strenthsfinder theme of Restorative. I hope that I can continue to be a part of a school culture that values continual improvement. It's one of my major personal professional goals for next year: to do what I can to empower teachers and fellow administrators to focus on this.

Quick admission: this can turn quickly and seditiously to perfectionism and toxic shame...for me. More on that in a future post, but for now...go back and actually click on the George Couros blog link (or just click here) and read it. Thanks!

No comments: