Instagram @mrwisley

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Sparkling Water

It's #ThankfulThursday, and I just want to check in with everybody about how grateful I am for sparkling water.

When I did the Whole30 a couple of years ago, sparkling water was a life-saver! I had to cut out sugar 100%, and sparkling water was my soda replacement.

I pretty much love it all. LaCroix cherry limeade is probably my favorite, if you forced me to choose, but it's really all good.

One time, I went to a smokehouse/bar in the Dogpatch district of San Francisco (amazing Wagyu beef rib, by the way), and they had sparkling water on tap. Like, instead of just regular water coming out of the wall for free, I could get sparkling water. Basically, this is why we are doing the Dave Ramsey system to get out of debt. Someday, my house will have sparkling water on tap.

And a lemon tree. Sparkling water + ice + lemon slice = perfection.

No comments: