Instagram @mrwisley

Monday, April 04, 2016

Start Now



ce3iedfuaaipvon

"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."

Of course I should have started earlier. Of course I could be in a totally different place by now if only I had started back then.

But if I don't start now, I'll be in the same place tomorrow...and I don't want to be. Left alone, this thought has so many potential applications, that I hate to limit YOUR interpretation with my understanding. But...

I can start working out. Now.

I can try that new technology idea. Now.

I can eat better. Now.

I can start blogging. Now.

I can be more intentional about date nights with my wife. Now.

And, by the way, I had to go back and change my wording (as an act of self-care). I had initially written "I need to". And I felt the shame. I felt the pressure. And that's not what I want from this idea right now. I want possibilities. I want positivity. I want to start now.

No comments: