Instagram @mrwisley

Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Contentment


I don't have it in me to write a long one today, but here's my Wednesday Wisdom, courtesy of Dave Ramsey.

Contentment is the most important money principle.

Can I be content? I know I haven't been terribly successful with this so far. I'm always striving. I'm always reaching. I'm always grasping!

It's easy for me to think that contentment will come when I'm out of debt and living comfortably. But can I be content AND work hard to get out of debt?

Also, what if we strike the word "money" from the quote. Can I find contentment AT ALL? It's totally a biblical principle, but I don't have it yet.

Lord. help me to be content in all situations. Whether rich or poor, healthy or ill, loved or rejected, encouraged or discouraged. Help me, please.

Pop quiz: do you think I'm content with this post? LOL

No comments: